SAVE ENERGY - THINK GREEN--CALL NOW
New system installations or replacement of your existing equipment can
sometimes be overwhelming with all of the options of equipment and contractors
that are available. Our COMFORT SPECIALIST can provide you with the BEST
equipment choice that will fit YOUR budget and give you the MOST comfortable
Preventative maintenance on your cooling system can save
energy and prolong the life of your equipment. We provide a FULL system
cleaning and inspect your system to ensure that it will run properly
and effectively when you need it. Our maintenence agreement* also provides
you with a 15% discount on parts and labor should you need them! Speak to our COMFORT
SPECIALIST for further details.
You may also want to consider a Whole
House Air Purification System for your home and family. Bad air in
your home could cause illness. A Whole Air Filtration System, such as
a TRANE CleanEffects system can substantially reduce the presence of
viruses, by 99+%, for your home filtered air! Speak to our COMFORT SPECIALIST
for further details.
Our Energy Savings Agreement provides you with Routine Inspections and Maintenance can benefit you in a number of ways:
- Lower Energy Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repairs
- Improved Capacity
- 15% Discount on repairs
- Priority Customer Status
- Inflation Protection
- Agreement is nonrefundable but is Transferable
- We Call You to Schedule
PRECISION TUNE-UP PROCEDURES INCLUDE:
- Inspect & Clean condenser coil & cooling coil (if accessible)
- Check& Clean primary and secondary drains
- Adjust & clean blower components
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Check pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage & amperage draw on all motors
- Check & tighten all electrical connections
- Check thermostat
YOU AGREE TO:
1. Operate the equipment according to our instructions.
2. Promptly notify us of any unusual operating conditions of the
3. Permit our personnel the use of your common building
maintenance tools, such as ladders, etc.
4. Permit only our Service personnel and/or a service organization
authorized by us to work on the equipment.
WE AGREE TO:
1. Instruct you in the operation of the equipment.
2. Furnish labor & parts as indicated above.
3. Give our contract holders preference over service calls.
4. Tune-Up equipment to manufacturers specifications.
- Cabinets & ductwork.
- Water supply & drain beyond equipment
- Electrical service beyond the equipment disconnect switch (control
- Moving or relocating the equipment.
- Any damage due to unexpected freezing. Work made necessary by
the enforcement of government codes, building & union regulations.
- Devices & controls not furnished by us. We are not responsible for
failure or damage to equipment or premises due to improper fuel or
-Balancing system air flow other than at the equipment.
- Fox Air assumes no responsibility for equipment or its
performance and will void this agreement if anyone not authorized
by Fox Air services or adds any items to the equipment listed on this
- Replacement heating units do NOT qualify for 15% discount.
- This agreement does not include any media filters, prefilters or
* During the term of this agreement, we will take all reasonable
precaustions to avoid injury to persons & damage to property while
on the premises, but we will not be liable for any special
* We shall not be liable for losses or defects arising out of
vandalism, fire, flood, wind, war, riots, and acts of God.
* No service will be rendered under this agreement if customer has a
past due account.
* Absence of customer for and Annual Tune-Up or other scheduled
service may result in a one hour labor charge.
* Tune-up appointments may have to be rescheduled to provide
* Customers payment for one of Fox Air's service agreement
constitutes acceptance of all preceding terms & conditions.
* Agreements that are automatically renewed yearly will continue
until written notification requesting termination of the agreement
within thirty (30) days is submitted to Fox Air.