SAVE ENERGY - THINK GREEN - CALL NOW!
There are MANY types of heating systems available. Our COMFORT SPECIALIST
will help you choose the ones that fits your homes needs and YOUR budget!
Our Energy Savings Agreement provides you with Routine Inspections and
Maintenance can benefit you in a number of ways:
Once in the Fall to make certain that your heating system is safe to
operate and to get maximum performance out of your equipment.
- Lower Energy Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved Capacity
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- Priority Customer Status
- Inflation Protection
- Agreement is Transferable
- WE call you to schedule
PRECISION TUNE-UP PROCEDURES INCLUDE:
- Clean burners
- Adjust gas pressure
- Check & adjust pilot operation
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Check & tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check & test safety controls
- Monitor voltage & amperage draw on all motors
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Check heat anticipator settings
- Check thermostat
- Monitor furnace cycle
- Check for cracked heat exchanger
- Make recommendations for system improvements
* Replacement heating units do NOT qualify for 15% discount.
* This agreement does not include any media filters, prefilters or
YOU AGREE TO:
1. Operate the equipment according to our instructions.
2. Promptly notify us of any unusual operating conditions of the
3. Permit our personnel the use of your common building
maintenance tolls, such as ladders, etc.
4. Permit only our Service personnel and/or a service organization
authorized by us to work on the equipment.
WE AGREE TO:
1. Instruct you in the operation of the equipment.
2. Furnish labor & parts as indicated above.
3. Give our contract holders preference over all other service
activity normally undertaken by us.
4. Tune-Up equipment to manufacturers specifications.
* Cabinets & ductwork.
* Water supply & drain beyond equipment
* Electrical service beyond the equipment disconnect swithc
(control wiring excepted).
* Moving or relocating the equipment.
* Any damage due to unexpected freezing. Work made necessary
by the enforcement of government codes, building & union
* Devices and controls not furnished by us are EXCLUDED from
this agreement otherwise specified in the agreement. We are not
responsible for failure or damage to equipment or premises due to
improper fuel or fuel supply.
* Balancing system air flow other than at the equipment.
* Fox Air assumes no responsibility for equipment or its
performance and will void this agreement if anyone not authorized
by Fox Air services or adds any items to the equipment listed on
* During the term of this agreement, we will take all reasonable
precaustions to avoid injury to persons & damage to property while
on the premises, but we will not be liable for any special
* We shall not be liable for losses or defects arising out of
vandalism, fire, flood, wind, war, riots, and acts of God.
* No service will be rendered under this agreement if customer has a
past due account.
* Absence of customer for and Annual Tune-Up or other scheduled
service may result in a one hour labor charge.
* Tune-up appointments may have to be rescheduled to provide
* Customers full payment for one of Fox Air's planned service
agreement constitutes acceptance of all preceding terms &
* Agreements that are automatically renewed yearly will continue
until written notification requesting termination of the agreement
within thirty (30) days is submitted to Fox Air.
AGREEMENT IS NONREFUNDABLE BUT IS
RADIANT is generally found in flooring and is physically
pleasing whereby making the room (and your feet!) feel warmer than it
actually is allowing for lower temperature settings.
BOILERS produce steam or hot water
FORCED AIR uses duct -work to distribute heated air
from a furnace or air handler air handler to each room
HEAT PUMPS are an appliance that extracts heat from
one environment to discharges it to another environment
HYDRO AIR uses a fuel burning boiler or hot water
heater to produce hot water
HUMIDIFERS adjust and maintain the humidity level
in your home during heating season by regulating the normal amount
of moisture in your home
GEOTHERMAL is a heat pump that uses water instead
of air as a source of heat gain or loss.
Ask your COMFORT SPECIALIST about
any promotional rebate and/or financing available.